A lot of people don’t really understand what runs through our minds when we decided to become dog parents, and that’s okay – not everyone has to understand you, you do not need acknowledgment from anyone so long as you know you’ll care, love, honor and respect that dog for the rest of your life!
Remember, bringing home a dog is a life-long responsibility. Dogs are not ornaments. Dogs have feelings. Dogs are mostly humans, too! Now check out some awesome photos of dogs just moments after they were adopted! Here’s Part 1 of this story, in case you missed it!
1. Meet Faye, an adorable dog who was abandoned on the hot streets. Her “owners” refused to take her in, but I think she’s happier now!
2. This photo was taken right after the happy dog was adopted!
3. This dog was adopted 5 hours ago!
4. Meet Marcie who was adopted from a local Humane Society just a few hours ago!
5. Meet Dixie, the black dog, who immediately fell in love with her elder brother!
Do you have a photo of your dog you’d like to share? Well, go ahead and share them with us in the comments!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay