Begin a dog parent comes with tons of health benefits, but I’m sure you know all about that. Did you know that in the process, you learn a lot of skills? Skills you need to live an awesome life? Bet you didn’t know that! Here are some skills you learn after becoming a dog parent! Here’s Part 1, in case you missed it!
1. You get accidentally peed on and you don’t have a problem with it. It’s going to dry anyway, right?
2. You have one bike, but you’ve learned how to make sure your dog is comfortable in it!
3. When you run out of shampoo, you don’t mind borrowing your dog’s shampoo because they NEVER have a bad hair day.
4. You buy new clothes to fit your dog so you can take him to work with you every single day.
5. Your entire house is your dog’s playpen and you don’t care where your guests will sit. Bring your own chair, perhaps?
How many of you have learned these skills? Let us know in the comments!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay