My dogs bring me joy, laughter, health, honor, love, life, and much more – what would life be without all these qualities?
I owe everything to my dogs and this is why I bring to you some heartwarming quotes to bring a smile to your face. I realize I’m not alone. You love your dogs as much as I do! I hope you enjoy reading these quotes as much as I do! Here’s Part 1, in case you missed it!
1. “No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as much as the dog does.” – Christopher Morley
2. “Dogs teach us a very important lesson in life: The mail man is not to be trusted” – Sian Ford
3. “A dog desires affection more than its dinner. Well – almost.” – Charlotte Gray
4. “A well trained dog will make no attempt to share your lunch. He will just make you feel so guilty that you cannot enjoy it.” – Helen Thomson
5. “I think dogs are the most amazing creatures. The give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive.” – Gilda Radner
6. “You want a friend in Washington? Get a dog.” – Harry Truman
7. “Dogs come into out lives to teach us about love, they depart to teach us about loss. A new dog never replaces an old dog. It merely expands the heart.” – Author Unknown
8. “Nobody can fully understand the meaning of love unless he’s owned a dog. A dog can show you more honest affection with a flick of his tail than a man can gather through a lifetime of handshakes.” – Gene Hill
9. “I care not for a man’s religion whose dog and cat are not better for it.” – Abraham Lincoln
10. “Dogs never bite me. Just humans.” – Marilyn Monroe
11. “What do dogs do on their day off? Can’t lie around – that’s their job!” – George Carlin
12. “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.” – Andy Rooney
13. “I’ve seen a look in dogs’ eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that dogs think humans are nuts.” – John Steinbeck
14. “The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven not mans.” – Mark Twain
15. “If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater suggest that he wear a tail.” – Fran Lebowitz
16. “I’m a lot less cranky when it’s just me and my dog.” – Bob Peterson
17. “If a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of abstinence is from injury to animals.” – Albert Einstein
18. “Everyone thinks they have the best dog. And none of them are wrong.” – W.R. Purche
19. “My idea of absolute happiness is to be in bed on a rainy day with my blankie, my cat, and my dog.” – Anne Lamott
20. “The poor dog, in life the firmest friend. The first to welcome, foremost to defend.” – Lord Byron
Isn’t this just heartwarming? Go ahead, tell us a little something about your dog in the comments! We’d love to hear from you!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay