As a responsible dog parent, you probably read up about food that’re toxic to your pet and discovered that chocolate is one of them. If your beloved dog ate chocolate, seek medical assistance immediately. It’s an emergency situation and could kill him/her.
A 15-year-old Chihuahua mix-breed named, King, was brought to the Humane Society of Broward County (HSBC) by a woman last October. What would have been a harrowing experience for any dog turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
Arya is an affectionate, carefree, and loving dog – most of the time. She loves to sleep, chill out, and receive lots of love and care from her attentive family.