Let me tell you a little about my dog – he loves to run outside as soon as he’s taken a nice bath. Why? I wish I knew. According to some, dogs don’t like smelling like flowers and strawberries, they love to be themselves and love smelling like dogs.
So what do they do? They’ll rub themselves against the rug to get rid of the exotic shampoo smells and if it just rained, they’ll want to test our patience.
I remember a time when I spent hours grooming my dog and then gave him a nice hot bath only for him to escape minutes later and returning back home covered in mud. The photos you’re about to see will bring back tons of memories people, and I completely relate with you. Oh, and here’s Part 1, in case you missed it!
1. Happy, very happy, extremely happy, over the moon happy!
2. Aw, the dog on the left has a heart-shaped nose!
3. Oh, so that’s how you get a chocolate lab.
4. That look afterwards. Like he’s expecting to get yelled at but how could you?!
5. She does look kinda cute with her camouflage outfit!
6. If I didn’t know better I’d swear in that second pic, they tried to dye that dog black!
Does your dog love jumping in muddy puddles? Let us know how they do it in the comments!
With the COVID-19 pandemic we face today, A Dog’s Love urges you to stay home, and stay safe.
Feature Image Source: Pixabay
Images Credit: Bored Panda