This case emerged in San Mateo, California when Henry, a young dachshund died from his grooming session at PetSmart. When the pup’s health deteriorated, they went for an x-ray and were shocked to see what it revealed.
During the weekend, 38 year old Juan Zarate took in a 1 year old dachshund pup called Henry for his grooming session. In this groomer’s care, the pup started foaming at the mouth and even had difficulty breathing, after which he was rushed to the vet. Sadly Henry died shortly thereafter.
An x-ray was taken and the family had to wait for the results, but no one of them were prepared to see this. The x-ray revealed that Henry had a punctured lung and broken ribs. Henry’s family said that these injuries weren’t there before his arrival at PetSmart. Juan is currently the lead suspect, and PetSmart is also conducting an internal investigation. Please be more careful when you leave your pups at grooming sessions. SHARE this post with your friends!
Feature Image Source: wfla