Meet Haus, an adorable and brave German shepherd pup who saved his baby sister from a very poisonous rattlesnake lurking in their backyard. Had it not been for Haus, we can’t imagine what would have happened.
Haus the fur ball has proved to the world that nothing can match his loyalty towards his family. This pup didn’t know what he was up against, but he still went on to save his baby sister Molly. If this doesn’t want to make you want to hug him, I don’t know what else can!
According to the original uploader on YouTube, “When a diamondback rattlesnake got too close to Molly DeLuca and her grandma, their German shepherd Haus jumped in to save them and got bitten three times.” Take a look at this story below and don’t forget to SHARE this pup’s bravery with the world!
Feature Image Source: USA TODAY