As doggy parents, we always want to make sure our pups are loved and cared for.
We are the whole world to them, so we have a big responsibility to make sure that we don’t betray their trust and love. Here are seven habits of a good puppy parent to follow.
- First off, good puppy parents know their dogs’ personality really well. They can sense when a dog’s angry or anxious and see it in their pooch’s body language.
- Good dog parents also place a great value on their dogs’ needs. These parents schedule their day around their dog’s needs and aim to provide comfort in the routine.
- Not only do good moms and dads know their dogs, they also look after the dog’s needs. They give their pooch an extra cuddle when they see their furry friend needs one, or leave the TV on when they’re out.
- They also make sure to keep their dog’s environment clean and healthy. They talk to their neighbors about bad toxins that might fall in their yard,.
- Good pet parents don’t just go for generic store brand dog food. They research the best nutrition for their puppy and get the valuable ingredients like raw foods, OMEGA oils, etc.
- Another characteristic is that great moms and dads don’t shy away from going to the vet. They ask lots of questions and are well prepared in case of an emergency.
- Finally, great parents never question a dog’s love and know that their unconditional affection shouldn’t be betrayed.
Make sure to share these top puppy parent tips with all your dog-loving friends!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay