Before you become a dog parent, you have no idea what living is like, trust me.
When you become a dog parent, suddenly you start seeing the world from a different perspective. Suddenly things that didn’t make sense start making sense. As a human, you become more affectionate, helpful, kind, and loving. Suddenly life starts making sense. If I were to think about my life before dogs, one of the few things I think about is how mature I’ve become as a person! All thanks to my dog!
Hey Buddy Comics agree, and so they put together some incredible comics that most dog parents will relate to! Check them out!
1. When dogs think we must be awesome hunters!
2. Awww! Yes, dogs know more than we think they do…
3. It’s more or less the same…
4. Happens all the time!
5. Yes, definitely better!
6. Wait, what about the yard?
7. But both give unconditional love!
8. Yes you do!
9. The dog has a point!
10. Oh yes, that is bad news, for sure.
How many of you relate to these comics? Let us know in the comments! Watch out for Part 2!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay