Okay, I have to confess. I’m a crazy dog aunt. My niece has a dog and I’m crazy about her dog, I’m not ashamed, people. Not ashamed, not guilty.
Being a crazy dog aunt is no sin people! I have dogs and I love them to the moon, but I also love my niece’s dog! In fact, I’m the crazy dog lady, I love all dogs! I love to spoil dogs I know, and they pay me back in cuddles, love, and kisses… what’s not to like?! Here are some confessions of a crazy dog aunt!
1. I constantly post recorded videos of my niece’s dogs on my Facebook page. Just have to tell the world how much I love them!
2. When I buy something for my dogs, I make sure I buy something for her dogs too! So much so I video call her when I’m at the pet store to find out what her dog would like!
3. I never forget to video call my niece… just so I can speak to her dog. I speak to my niece once a week, but nearly every day with her dog!
4. I mail gifts to her on her dog’s birthday! I know when the big day is, and start announcing it a week in advance!
5. I make sure whatever I send her is customized with the picture of her dog on it! I sent a pillow last week and am thinking of pairing it up with a blanket with her dog’s face on it. Cool idea, right?
How many of you relate? Let us know in the comments! Watch out for Part 2!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay