If you’re a dog parent, you know that look your dogs give you when they’ve done something they shouldn’t have! They have that smug and proud look on their faces and the guilty look? Oh, that’s just for the show. Dogs know how to melt our hearts after destroying our things!
These dogs probably don’t want the world to know what they have done, but too late dogs, we know! We know what you’ve been up to!
1. Don’t look at anything else but my face, human. Look at my cute eyes. Think I can do anything wrong? Look at my eyes.
2. We were just counting our toys to see what we may need to buy next time we go out. Who says we were planning on destroying them? We’re good. But you did arrive early. Why?
3. This teddy was a threat to this family. I took care of it. He won’t be bothering us ever again. You’re welcome.
4. What? What fuzz in the living room? I’ve never been to the living room. I don’t even know what you’re talking about. I’m innocent. Trust me.
5. Look human, I made clouds! Aren’t I such a good boy?
Feature Image Source: Pixabay