Our dogs don’t know how to frown, and we all know that! They will smile through thick and thin and wouldn’t mind what others think of them. We should be more like them! Here are some dogs who want to fill you with positivity today! Here’s Part 1, in case you missed it!
1. “Happiness is being content with what you have, living in freedom and liberty, having a good family life and good friends.”
2. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life — to be happy. It’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
3. “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
4. “If you want to be happy, be.” – Leo Tolstoy
5. “If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” – Roald Dahl
How many of you smiled with them? Let us know in the comments!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay