Remember when you were little and how you used to crawl on all fours with your dog as your side kick? I looked at my little one crawling today and asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. He pointed at our dog! Oh boy, we too!
There’s nothing more fun than chasing balls and running around all day! Here are some kids who want to be dogs when they grow up! Here’s Part 1, in case you missed it!
1. Look at the looks on their faces! Priceless! They’ve done something and they know it!
2. Eh. Wait, what? Fetch? With you?
3. Um… mom? I think you forgot something.
4. She’s learned how to pant like her dog!
5. If the dog can do it, why can’t I?
How many of you wanted to be dogs when you grow up?! Let us know in the comments!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay