There’s nothing more precious than bringing home your dog, knowing that the bond and love you’ll share will outweigh the difficulties and challenges you’ll face together. When I brought James Bones home, I knew I needed no one else in my life to be happy!
A lot of people don’t really understand what runs through our minds when we decided to become dog parents, and that’s okay – not everyone has to understand you, you do not need acknowledgment from anyone so long as you know you’ll care, love, honor and respect that dog for the rest of your life! Remember, bringing home a dog is a life-long responsibility. Dogs are not ornaments. Dogs have feelings. Dogs are mostly humans, too! Now check out some awesome photos of dogs just moments after they were adopted!
1. Meet Harmony, the Chocolate Labrador who was just adopted! This photo was taken when she went to meet her grandma and sat on the bed with Duke! Duke’s reaction is epic, though!
2. Moments after being adopted, Henry decided to show mama just how much he loved her!
3. Meet Luna! This photo was taken just two hours after she was adopted!
4. Meet Fig! He’s going home from the rescue!
5. Meet Kramer! He was tossed out of the car and immediately rescued by this loving woman! Now he’s mamma’s boy!
Do you have a photo of your dog you’d like to share? Well, go ahead and share them with us in the comments! Watch out for Part 2!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay