There are three kinds of people on this planet – people, dog lovers, and dog parents. Let’s understand that dog parents are a different breed of humans on this planet that only a few people can understand! Dog parents should never be underestimated, we tend to surprise people.
When I became a dog parent, something changed. Things were different when I was a dog lover, but becoming a dog parent changed me drastically. I realized that I was responsible for this adorable ball of fluff who loves me unconditionally and with that I took dog parenting to a whole new level! If parenting a dog changed me, it changed you too! Here are some signs you’ve taken dog parenting to another level!
1. It’s become a habit to keep an eye, a close eye on your dog. You keep an eye on them not only when they’re frolicking about, but also when they’re sitting right beside you.
2. You know the best dog parks in the world. You know what time your dog likes to go to the park, what times are best for your dogs to visit, your dog’s best friend and where your dog last peed at the dog park.
3. When you’re walking your dog you make sure you walk with pride and make your dog the center of attention. You want to make sure that the entire world sees your cute ball of love!
4. You don’t remember when you celebrated your birthday, but when it’s your dog’s birthday you book a restaurant, a Starbucks, a venue that you know your dog will love. Puppuccinos for everyone, I tell you!
5. You get jealous when your dog is sniffing another person in your presence. You try to “win” their love back by giving them their favorite treat, and if it doesn’t work out, you just pick them up and refuse to let go. Yep. Been there.
How many of you relate?! Let us know in the comments! Watch out for Part 2!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay