When I became a dog parent, something changed. Things were different when I was a dog lover, but becoming a dog parent changed me drastically. I realized that I was responsible for this adorable ball of fluff who loves me unconditionally and with that I took dog parenting to a whole new level!
If parenting a dog changed me, it changed you too! Here are some signs you’ve taken dog parenting to another level! Here’s Part 1, in case you missed it!
1. You’re so crazy about your dog that you have more selfies with them than anyone else on the planet has of themselves. Anytime is selfie time and if selfie isn’t possible… “Excuse me, hello! Could you please take a picture of me with my dog? Thank you so much!”
2. Your dog’s wardrobe is more expensive than yours.
3. You forget you have a significant other when it’s time to dress up as a couple. At first, your partners were offended, but now they’ve probably gotten used to it.
4. You trust your dog’s opinion about people. If they don’t like them, you don’t like them either. It just works better that way.
5. You can tell the ingredients of your dog’s food but wouldn’t know what went into a pizza.
How many of you relate?! Let us know in the comments!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay