Dogs are confusing creatures, we know that already, but certain things they do just leave us with tons of questions! We try and understand why they do certain things a certain way, but to no avail. It’s impossible to understand them completely!
As dog parents, we’ve come to live with the fact that sometimes our dogs do things that leave us baffled. As much as we tried, we can’t understand why they do what they do best! So I’m sure you relate to most, if not all, of these things!
1. They don’t really care about where they sleep, but when it’s time to poop they HAVE to find that perfect spot. Why dogs, why?
2. You take them to the beach and they’ll be happy getting wet in the waters, but tell them it’s time to take a bath and you won’t see them. They disappear before we even say the word.
3. All of a sudden they start barking and freak you out. Is there a stranger? A squirrel? A crow? What is it? Yep. There’s nothing. They bark at thin air, for no apparent reason.
4. You’re sitting on the couch reading and they’ll come over with their toys, begging you to play fetch. But the moment you reach down to take it, they won’t let you. *Sigh*
5. You give your dog a toy and he’ll refuse, but the moment he sees another dog playing with it, he’ll want it. STAT.
How many of you relate? Let us know in the comments! Watch out for Part 2!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay