All dogs shed, we know that much, but some dogs shed more than others. We know this much too, but we cannot imagine the struggles of parents with heavy-shedding dogs! Only they understand what it’s like to parent dogs who shed like crazy!
The struggle is real people, especially when it comes to Golder Retrievers, Huskies, and German Shepherds. They shed ALL THE TIME! Their hair is everywhere. Even in the most unexpected places, you’ll find their hair. But because we love our dogs so much we deal with it and change our clothes frequently. Very frequently. We’ve got a truckload of laundry to do. Anyways, here are some things only parents of heavy-shedding dogs will understand!
1. Your guests don’t know that the secret ingredient in your food is dog hair. No one needs to know that either.
2. When you’re in the car with your dogs, you don’t dare roll down the windows. It just might trigger a furnado. Happens people.
3. No lint roller in the world works for you. There’s nothing in the world that can help you get rid of every strand of dog hair on your clothes.
4. When you get up from the couch, you’re not bothered about how much hair is stuck on you, rather you wonder if it looks bad. If it doesn’t look bad, you’re okay to roll with it.
5. You brush your dog every two days and they shed the same amount of hair every two days. You wonder what they’re eating to make them grow so much hair.
How many of you have heavy-shedding dogs? Let us know in the comments! Watch out for Part 2!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay