Your dog is your best friend, the bestest friend you can ever have! Don’t believe me? Well, here’s one thing – you don’t mind your dog watching you in the bathroom, but you would if your human friend was creeping in!
It’s a fact, there are some things you can do only with your dog, even with your closest friends you’re shy, but not with your dog! There are some things you wouldn’t do around your closest friends in the fear of being judged, but with your dog, you’re cool! Your dog, on the other hand, enjoys all the time they can get with you! Here are some things your dog does because they’re happy with you!
1. Doesn’t mind watching Animal Planet with you for hours after which you watch YouTube together and finally binge-watch House of Cards. Your dog leaves you only when they need to visit the bathroom, that’s all.
2. Your dog doesn’t mind if you don’t talk during long walks. Sometimes when you take your dog out for a walk, you just want to bask in the glory of nature and not say a word. Even your closest best friend wouldn’t let you stay quiet for long hours!
3. Your dog is quite okay with you taking them on long walks and talking about how great you are as a person. Yeah, we all do that. You can tell your dog all about your day and how you think you would handle different situations in life. They hear you but won’t judge you.
4. Your dog doesn’t mind when you watch your guilty pleasures without being judged. Yes okay, I admit. I love watching cooking shows online and I don’t know how to cook. I can’t imagine what a human friend would say if they saw me watching those shows. My dog? No, he doesn’t mind.
5. My dog doesn’t mind if I tried butt-scooting like him in the middle of the living room. I don’t dare do this in front of my human friends.
How many of you relate to this? Let us know in the comments! Watch out for Part 2!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay