Dogs are the best and there’s absolutely no way to list all the reasons why they’re so awesome, but I’m going to try (I’m no quitter!). Being a dog parent myself, I sometimes think about the changes my dog has brought on my life, and I’m amazed.
I can’t imagine my life without my Fido, and this is why I think everyone should adopt a dog! Here’s Part 1, in case you missed it!
1. Not only do dogs keep you moving, but they also help make you happy! Dogs are natural mood-boosters and we all agree that seeing one just makes you want to cuddle them! They help combat depression, stop you from feeling lonely and boost your self-esteem!
2. Dog parents are better planners, thanks to the routine and consistency in their lives! When dog parents plan trips, they think of their dogs of where they will be housed, what they will eat, what happens in case of emergencies… the list goes on. They are bosses when it comes to planning and sticking to the agenda!
3. No more alarm clocks! An alarm clock will not wake you up with affection, your dog will! Your alarm clock won’t kiss you, your dog will! We all know that a good morning leads to a good day, right? So imagine waking up to a loving dog every single day, imagine being showered with kisses and cuddles before you begin?
4. Dog parents don’t know what it’s like to be lonely, ever! Their dogs keep them company at all times! So goodbye depression!
5. Dogs have the ability to start your social life! You know that dogs are people-magnets right? In the fast-paced world we live in today, we hardly connect with strangers, dogs can help you connect with others! No more awkward moments, people!
How many of you relate? Let us know in the comments below!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay