Those of us who have siblings know the difference between the life we lived before them and the life we’re living after them.
No one, I tell you, no one will feel the pain of being the older bro or sis than ones who’re older bro or sis. Yes, we’re glad we have siblings and all, but it’s not always fun! Younger siblings are annoying creatures who think they can get away with anything. And guess what. They do. Here are some dogs who feel your pain! Here’s Part 1, in case you missed it!
1. I’m going to pretend I don’t see the new sibling, thank you. If I pretend I don’t see her, problem solved.
2. I’m just going to stare at the wall. Sooner or later, that sibling would just leave me alone.
3. Great. You couldn’t have brought home a lap dog, instead. Now she’s sitting on me. What’s next?
4. Make it go away, please!! This is not what I had in mind! I can’t SEE!
5. Hello? Can anyone see me down here? Yeah, you! She’s sitting ON me. Where did you get this sibling from? MOVE it!
6. Get. it. off. me.
Do you have siblings? Tell us your experience being the elder one in the comments!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay