As dog parents and dog lovers, we know that there’s no greater love than the love between people and their senior dogs. If there was one wish we could make, it would be to make all dogs immortal, but sadly, that isn’t possible.
We bring home puppies, we fall in love with them and as years go by we see them age… that fear of losing them grips us again, but here’s the thing to remember – age is just a number. There are many things you can do to make sure your puppy remains a puppy for life! Having said that, no matter how old your dog becomes, the love they have for you is forever constant!
1. Fred: 2 years & 10 years
2. Maddy: 5 years & 10 years
3. Lily: 8 months & 15 years
4. Copper: 3 years & 10 years
5. Maddie and Ellie: 7 and 6 years & 14 and 13 years
6. Rufus: 6 months & 13 years
7. Kayden and Brodie: 11 months and 5 years & 7 and 12 years
How many of you cried while scrolling through these photos? Let us know in the comments! Watch out for Part 2!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay
Images by: amandajones.com