My dog has this weird habit of doing something when I’m watching and something totally different when he thinks I can’t see him. For instance, we have a ‘no bed’ rule in our house, so when I’m around, my dog would be glad to sleep on our rug, but when he thinks I’m not watching, up he goes on our bed and starts chilling like a boss! Here are a few more dogs who know how to chill and make us jealous!
1. Ah, finally. Now it’s time to chill with some Netflix and some snacks. Human, are these snacks safe for me? No? Really? Okay, Im’a chill anyway.
2. Shhh, human. I’m soaking in some much-needed vitamin D. And while you’re staring, can you please get me a bowl of fresh water, some watermelon cubes and perhaps a treat? Thank you, indeed.
3. Oh, it’s been a long day and being dog isn’t easy. I need my beauty sleep if I’m going to look all cute and cuddly for the remainder of the day.
4. Who doesn’t like being carried? It’s not weird. We’re friends. Chill.
5. Finally! This is what I’m talking about pal when I say I love car rides! It’s all about breeze on your face! You can’t even feel your drool! The person behind us can, though.
6. I’m just connecting with my inner self. Plus I’m hiding some treats.
7. I don’t want to stress looking for mom. So I’m just going to curl up on mom so she doesn’t go anywhere. This is the best way to relax, I feel.
How many of you relate to these dogs? Let us know in the comments!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay