Some dogs have a condition called Heterochromia iridis, which makes them have different eye colors. And it makes their eyes mesmerizing!
Heterochromia iridis is a condition where someone is born with two different eye colors, and this absolutely breathtaking condition occurs in humans, cats, and dogs! While it may sound strange on papers, this condition makes you want to stare into their eyes for eternity. Don’t believe me? Check out some of these dogs who’re totally flaunting their gorgeous eyes!
1. Look into my eyes… what do you see?
2. Aww! That’s a cute dog with beautiful eyes!
3. Uh. He’s not impressed, but deep down he is because you just can’t stop staring!
4. I don’t even have the right words for this cutie!
5. If I stare any longer, I might be transported to a different universe altogether.
6. This picture makes me so happy for some reason! Fills me up with positivity!
7. Oh that look. He’s impressed!
How many of you couldn’t take your eyes off of these pups?! Let us know in the comments! Watch out for Part 2!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay