Heterochromia iridis is a condition where someone is born with two different eye colors, and this absolutely breathtaking condition occurs in humans, cats, and dogs!
While it may sound strange on papers, this condition makes you want to stare into their eyes for eternity. Don’t believe me? Check out some of these dogs who’re totally flaunting their gorgeous eyes! Here’s Part 1, in case you missed it!
1. What do you do when this dog runs towards you? I would just stare at his eyes, without minding the consequences.
2. Oh. My my… that bandana really brings out his one eye!
3. I don’t even know what to say. Just look at those eyes. Just look at them! Then look at those toes! They’re different too!
4. He might look unamused, but he’s really just basking in the glory of his beautiful eyes!
5. Insert Comment Here because author has begun the staring content and desperately wants to boop that nose.
6. Smart and confident! This dog is born to be in the movies!
7. Insert Comment Here because author passed out after seeing so many cuties.
How many of you couldn’t take your eyes off of these pups?! Let us know in the comments!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay