There’s nothing more rewarding than working with dogs and I know that from personal experience! A day in the life of a kennel employee is nothing but exciting as they get to meet new dogs, get to play with other dogs, free cuddles and kisses, what’s not to like?! Here are a few things a kennel employee will relate to!
- After returning back home from work, you can’t tell whether your pants are muddy or just poopy!
- Because you smell of dogs you refuse to go out to dinner straight after work!
- Short skirts and sleeveless shirts are a big no because your arms and legs have dog prints on them!
- Your food often has dog hair on it!
- You’ve seen a million versions of dog poop!
- When you visit your friends you greet their dogs first!
- The clothes you use for work cannot be used anywhere else…. besides painting
- The first thing you do after returning home is to take a shower! Everything else follows!
- Your phone has scratches and bite marks and that’s okay!
- Before you get into the shower you spend quality time with your dog because you missed them!
- Your clothes are sometimes wet… but not because it rained!
- You never want to leave your job as a kennel employee because you love being around dogs!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay