Can dogs have a sense of humor? Of course they can! Here are 10 ways canines show off their comedic thoughts.
- They Wag Their Tails. When a dog wags their tail, it’s because they can’t hold their happiness in, no matter how hard they try!
- They Speak. Many dogs vocalize using all sorts of different sounds, yapping, jabbering, and babbling to their heart’s content and waiting for the appropriate response from their owner.
- They Play Hide-Away. When a dog knows you may take something from them, they derive much joy from hiding it!
- They Smile. A toothy grin from a dog can look aggressive, but if it comes with a wagging tail, a soft expression, and a daintily executed bow, it’s a lovely smile.
- They Dance. Some particularly happy dogs will stand on their hind legs and dance or shake around, just for fun!
- They Play. Even the biggest dogs love to frolic around!
- They Steal. Dogs never intend to become thieves, but they sure do like seeing how their owners wander around in confusion trying to search for what their dogs have stolen!
- They Laugh. Yes, dogs laugh! Their eyes sparkle, their heads shoot up, they give you a silly-sounding pant, and they may even give you a wide-mouthed smile!
- They Try To Make You Laugh. Dogs recognize their owner’s laughter as a positive noise, and sometimes they try to make it happen!
- They Butt In – Literally! Dogs just love to intrude on each other, and while a lot of their nose-in-butt gestures are for social reasons, sometimes they do that with their humans as a bit of a joke.
Feature Image Source: Pixabay