This family thought they were in for a treat when they set up a Roman Candle firework to watch in their backyard. What they didn’t bank on was their dachshund pup thinking the stick-looking object was the perfect toy to pick up!
The pup just boldly runs and grabs the firework in his mouth and takes off with it! His family members try and stop him, but the firework is still shooting sparks and bursts, rendering them unable to do anything but dodge for their lives. With each new burst, the pup is further propelled to the side. When it finally dies out, family of all ages rush in to make sure he’s okay!
While this viral footage, first featured on America’s Funniest Home Videos, is definitely a hilarious video and no one got hurt, the fact that everyone is unscathed is quite a miracle! We advise pup parents to keep their precious pooches away from fireworks and other similar objects for their safety as well as your own!
Feature Image Source: AFV