Every year, shelters and rescue centers all over the country organize adoption fairs in hopes of pairing off dogs with loving families. Why not check out some of the wonderful success stories that have unfolded since?
1. Waiting can often be the hardest part – and a year can feel painfully long when you’re in a shelter. Thankfully, Rico can finally go to a forever home!
2. What’s better than one mom? Two moms, obviously! Shane is going to have an amazing time with these girls.
3. It can be a scary new experience to be adopted, but Gus is certainly in good hands with this mom.
4. Bonded pairs can be hard to adopt out – you need to take them in as a set. Luckily, this family is willing to do that for Squiggy and Lenny!
5. Happy faces, excited doggo – what’s not to like about this delightful picture?
6. Sometimes, the fact that you’re going to your forever home doesn’t quite sink in until you’re driving off with your favorite human.
7. Mocha looks like she’s super enthusiastic about being adopted by these lovely ladies!
8. Cooter the puppy is just going to fit in perfectly with this family.
Images & Feature Image Source: PuppyLeaks