What this German shepherd pup uncovers from the box and why he’s so eager to tear off the box will leave you in multiple awws! Trust me, I bet you’ve done this before so you’ll definitely relate to this!
This adorable fur ball knows exactly what’s inside the box and chances are he could “smell” them! Can you guess? Yep treats! He knew that this box had special treats and he just had to eat them NOW! But how? It was covered in paper. So he began tearing apart from the paper little by little and finally uncovered his special treats 🙂 By the way, have you always wanted to make some delicious treats for your fur ball? Here’s the recipe for healthy pumpkin balls from CesarsWay!
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 tbsp molasses
- 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix pumpkin, molasses, vegetable oil, and water together in a bowl
- Add the whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon to the mixture and stir until dough softens
- Scoop out small spoonfuls of dough and roll into balls on your hands (wet hands work best)
- Set the balls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet and flatten with a fork
- Bake approximately 25 minutes until dough is hardened
Amazing right?! Now take a look at this fur ball uncovering his tasty treats on page 2 below!
Page 2 Here!
Take a look at this video and don’t forget to like and share this post with your friends too 🙂
Feature Image Source: Flickr