Single dog moms out there? Here’s a shoutout! This post is dedicated to all dog moms out there!
Being a dog mom is no joke. While some of our friends are busy vacationing in exotic places, dog moms are busy curling on the couch with their dogs, because isn’t that just life?
Meet Natalie Marion, a Michigan-based illustrator who wants to show the world what it’s like to be a dog mom! From the moment we wake up to the moment we sleep, our dogs are either by our sides, on us, or on our minds! Life of a dog mom explained!
1. Our mornings start with kisses!
2. Yes, our morning walks together where our dog looks better than us.
3. Getting ready is filled with uninterrupted eye contact and dog hair.
4. Saying goodbye to go to work is the hardest ever and purely the reason why we’re always late.
5. Meetings? Yes, we get there on time, but our hearts are where our dogs are!
How many of you agree? Tell us how your dog has changed your life in the comments below! Watch out for Part 2!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay