Being a crazy dog aunt is no sin people! I have dogs and I love them to the moon, but I also love my niece’s dog! In fact, I’m the crazy dog lady, I love all dogs!
I love to spoil dogs I know, and they pay me back in cuddles, love, and kisses… what’s not to like?! Here are some confessions of a crazy dog aunt! Here’s Part 1, in case you missed it!
1. Whenever there’s a new dog toy out in the market, I will buy one for my dogs and buy one for my niece’s dog too!
2. I plan hiking trips for all our dogs! I plan the trip, pick them up, arrange things for them, have fun with them, drop them off!
3. Before my niece even asks me to babysit, I say YES! YES all the time! Of course!
4. I celebrate their birthdays twice a year! Once when they’re six months away from their actual birthday and once on their actual birthday!
5. I bake dog cookies at home and send jars over to my niece for her to feed her precious dog!
How many of you relate? Let us know in the comments!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay