A dog wearing the cone of shame doesn’t mean it brings shame to the dog, it’s just a collar that prevents them from not doing anything not allowed with their mouths and tongue.
But dogs do get embarrassed when they’re wearing the cone of shame, for some reason. Photographer Ty Foster came up with a brilliant idea to show what it’s like for dogs to wear the cone of shame! Here’s Part 1, in case you missed it!
1. It’s because of you, I have to wear this huge hat on my neck.
2. Oh gawd. The drool won’t leave me alone now. It’s so icky. Mom, help!
3. I’m doing this for you. I’m uncomfortable. But I’ll do it for you. It’s difficult. But okay.
4. Um. mom, who’s this cat? I’m feeling quite vulnerable at this moment. Mom??
5. Stop it. You can’t scratch your face. Oh boy. Just pretend the scratch doesn’t exist.
How many of your dogs behave similarly? Show us their pictures wearing the cone of shame in the comments!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay