Dog parents around the world know that what they tell their dogs they can never say to a human, ever!
It’s true and no matter how much you’d like to refuse to accept it, deep in your heart you know that the things you tell your dogs, you’ll never be able to tell a human, simply because unlike dogs, humans get offended. A lot. If you tell your dog he’s a cry baby it won’t matter, but would you be able to tell that to a human? No way. Ego gets in the way. Dogs have no ego, thankfully and they don’t judge us. Here are some things you tell your dog, you wish you could tell your ex!
1. I’m working! Can you please stop interrupting me?
2. You’re making this very difficult for me. Could you just please chew your toy?
3. I don’t like your dressing style. It’s time you learn to pick better clothes.
4. I always have to clean your crap. Can’t you learn to do that yourself?
5. I’d appreciate it if you could leave my things alone.
How many of you relate? Let us know in the comments! Watch out for Part 2!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay