Kids like imitating dogs and for whatever reason, dogs don’t mind the competition!
Remember when you were little and how you used to crawl on all fours with your dog as your side kick? I looked at my little one crawling today and asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. He pointed at our dog! Oh boy, we too! There’s nothing more fun than chasing balls and running around all day! Here are some kids who want to be dogs when they grow up!
1. This mommy was blaming the dog for stealing socks and look who’s the culprit!
2. This child who thinks water tastes better in the dog’s bowl!
3. This child who finds comfort in the dog’s toys!
4. These two waiting for mom together! They look the same when they stand like that!
5. A crib? No thanks. I want the dog bed. And the dog.
How many of you wanted to be dogs when you grow up?! Let us know in the comments! Watch out for Part 2!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay