While every dog parent is awesome, here are some signs that you’re even more awesome and that you’ll do anything and everything for your dog! Check them out! Also, here’s Part 1, in case you missed it!
1. If someone walked into your house they’d think you were hit by a tornado. Yes, your house is messy, but you know exactly where to find things! You’ve cleaned the house, but don’t mind if your dog redesigns it according to their taste!
2. You have poop bags everywhere. Like everywhere. You probably have a year’s worth poop bags stashed everywhere in your home. Are you ashamed of it? Nope, rather proud! You’re prepared!
3. You’ve become more patient and calmer around other dogs and kids. You’re open-minded and don’t mind when things aren’t always going your way.
4. Your dogs have made you a creative thinker and you surprise other dog parents with out-of-the-box thinking!
5. Your dog means everything to you and you mean everything to your dog and that’s all that matters!
How many of you relate? Let us know in the comments below.
Feature Image Source: Pixabay