If there’s one thing we dog parents absolutely hate, it’s the dreaded tick. No matter how perfect you are, no matter how much care you take, no matter how confident you are, you still worry about it.
Many people search online for ways to remove the dreaded tick and end up trying dozens of old wives’ tales about how to kill them. Well, here are some tick myths, debunked!
1. A tick can be removed with perfume, nail polish, Vaseline, alcohol, essential oils – FALSE
2. Apply Vaseline, it will suffocate the tick – FALSE
3. Heat the tick-infected area and the tick would fall off – FALSE
4. Ticks can’t survive the water – FALSE
5. Turn the tick clockwise and counter clockwise and it will come out – Wait, what? FALSE!
What else did we miss? Let us know in the comments! Watch out for Part 2!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay