Sometimes I just want to take a break from my daily job, bills and other responsibilities that come with being an adult and just go back to those carefree, fun and exciting childhood times. Sometimes we all just want to be kids again, and you know what? Your dog can help you!
Dogs will allow you to unleash your inner child, re-live your childhood and be there to enjoy the fun! Here are some ways you can re-live your childhood with your dogs! Here’s Part 1, in case you missed it!
1. Go to a beach and spend your time basking in the glory of the sunshine! Your dogs would love to run around and dig wherever they can and however, they want to!
2. Dock jumping, anyone? It’s an incredible way to pump your body with adrenaline! How many times have you done this during your childhood? Well, who says you can’t do it again?!
3. Play dress up, people! I remember playing dress-up until I literally had to dress up. So go back to enjoying your childhood by playing dress-up with your dogs, they’re going to love it too!
4. Canoeing, anyone? This is another great way to connect with nature and re-live your childhood! Make sure that all safety measures are in place, though.
5. Swing in a hammock outside! I absolutely loved spending time outside swinging in my hammock when I was little! I loved reading and listening to music, but as I got older, things changed. Well, it’s time to go back and enjoy the little pleasures in life with my dog!
6. Run through the obstacle course with your dog! I’m guilty, I do this ALL the time. Yes, I get weird looks from other dog parents, but hey, it’s so much fun! Try it!
How many of you relate? Let us know in the comments!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay