Dog are incredible creatures, truly! They make us laugh, they make us sad, they make us happy, they make us mad, who needs a human soulmate if you have a dog?!
Here are some of my favorite funny dog quotes that will definitely make you smile! Here’s Part 1, in case you missed it!
1. “Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.” – Ann Landers
2. “My cats inspire me daily. They inspire me to get a dog!” – Greg Curtis
3. “You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, ‘Wow, you’re right! I never would’ve thought of that!’” – Dave Barry
4. “A dog can express more with his tail in minutes than his owner can express with his tongue in hours.” – Author Unknown
5. “To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs.” –Aldous Huxley
6. “Some days you’re the dog; some days you’re the hydrant.” –Author Unknown
7. “Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? I think that is how dogs spend their lives.” – Sue Murphy
8. “A dog desires affection more than its dinner. Well – almost.” – Charlotte Gray
9. “A well trained dog will make no attempt to share your lunch. He will just make you feel so guilty that you cannot enjoy it.” –Helen Thomson
10. “If you’re uncomfortable around my dog, I’m happy to lock you in the other room when you come over.” –Author Unknown
Which one is your favorite? Do you have a quote to share? Let us know in the comments!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay