Missed Part 1? Check it out here! So back to our kennel employees, we thank you for keeping our dogs healthy, happy and entertained! I asked a kennel employee once if she wanted a job change, and her response was epic. She said, “Are you kidding? Leave pets? Never!” Here are a few more things kennel employees can relate to!
- Gotta stay late? Work extra hours? No problem! As long as you’re around your favorite souls!
- You love cuddling and kissing dogs and puppies so much you don’t want to cuddle or kiss humans anymore!
- You don’t look forward to holidays!
- You can lift a heavy dog like no-one’s business!
- You don’t know what it’s like to be home for the weekend!
- You have mastered the art of tuning out sounds… even if that sound belongs to your spouse!
- Even if it’s snowing outside, you’re ready to head off to the kennel.
- You don’t need exercise because you get enough at work!
- You realize how much you know about your dog!
- You no longer fear animals because you’ve mastered the art of receiving a dog’s love!
- You look forward to meeting adorable puppies at work every day!
- You keep praying that all dogs and puppies you come across are always healthy and happy!
Did we get this right? Let us know in the comments!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay