We know that we all train our dog in one way or another, for all sorts of reasons. After all, it makes our lives easier, and it gives our dogs some much-needed mental enrichment. But have you ever considered that your dog may have trained you in turn?
Us? Trained By Our Dogs?
Here are some signs that you may have been trained by your dog.
1. You follow any nonverbal cues or commands given by your dog, such as opening a door when they start scratching it.
2. You have no qualms about spending exorbitant amounts of money on your precious canine companion, in the name of acquiring the best for them.
3. If you have any free time to spend, it’s automatically spent with your dog. As a result, dog-friendly locations are a must.
4. Your dog has recognized specific words that are relevant to them, forcing you and everyone else around you to spell words or find alternatives.
5. You have made social media accounts for your dog, and update them on the regular – more than your own accounts.
6. Unintentionally or otherwise, your dog conquers your bed over the course of the night. You have no qualms about this, as you would rather they join you in bed than be left alone.
Feature Image Source: Pixabay