It’s a simple fact – we all want the best for our dogs! This obviously includes making sure they are in the best of health so that they can live long and happy lives. But just how can we do that?
1. If you’re stuck indoors on a bad weather day training them to run on a treadmill can go a long way.
2. Heading outdoors for some hiking or water-rafting with your dog. It’s a great way to exercise and a wonderful way to bond with your dogs!
3. Make sure to vaccinate your pets, and to keep those vaccinations up-to-date. The most heartbreaking thing is often watching your dog succumb to an easily preventable disease.
4. Heartworm medications are often not considered a vaccine, but they’re just as essential. Make sure your dogs take their medications regularly.
5. Find a vet you can talk to and trust. Check out their office – is it clean? Do they treat you and your dog with care and respect? Can you leave the life of your precious pooch in their capable hands?
6. Choose your dog’s food carefully. Not all commercial food products are the same, and there may be crucial ingredients that may be lacking or even dangerous for your dog.
7. Show your dog plenty of affection. Science has proven love and care have a significant positive impact on their quality of life!
As you can see, it’s not too hard to make sure your dogs are happy and healthy if you put in a little hard work and care!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay