Our dogs think they’re always innocent and we’d like to believe that, but we know what happens to the toys when we turn our backs! Here are 9 dogs who think they’re innocent, but the mess they’ve created tells a different story!
1. According to Luna, the cat did the mess. The cat’s responsible for shredding her toy to tiny bits. The cat did all this. The problem is that this family has no cat. Nope. But we believe you Luna!
2. Human, I told you to get a round squeaker not a square one. Now it’s up to me to change this squeaker’s shape. It’s your fault, human. Your fault. You’re making me do this.
3. I just saved you from this ginormous caterpillar and you don’t thank me? It wasn’t easy to remove it’s soft, squishy legs and I did it for you. You’re welcome.
4. There’s no way in the world I can make all this mess all by myself, human. Someone broke into our home and is trying to frame me. I’m innocent, I tell you, innocent. Someone’s trying to frame me, and it’s probably the dog next door.
5. I don’t know what you’re talking about, human. I’m mourning the shred of my favorite toy and you’re blaming me for doing it. How inconsiderate, human. How inconsiderate.
We’re not done yet! More coming up!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay