Murphy the German shepherd is the lucky dog who ate 6 – yes, SIX golf balls.
The problem came to light when seven-year-old Murphy became sick while eating a bone, and his human took him to a vet in where the staff took X-rays and spotted mystery objects in his stomach.
“I’ve only had him for 18 months and he has never come into contact with golf balls during that time, so they must have been lodged inside him for a long time. I’ve noticed since the operation he is much brighter and much more playful” said his human.
Picture Source: bbc
Feature Image Source: bbc