Well, I was browsing through some weird news when this caught my attention! Did you know that in Arkansas it’s against the law for a dog to bark after 6 PM? Yeah, we know.
Dog laws around the world just became weirder. Here are some dog laws from around the world that will leave you speechless!
- In North Carolina, it’s against the law for dogs and cats to fight.
- In Arkansas, dogs are not allowed to bark after 6PM.
- In Oklahoma, you may be jailed for making ugly faces at dogs!
- In Chicago, French poodles are banned from the Opera!
- In China, you can only have one dog and the dog has to meet height restriction.
- In Germany, a monthly pet tax is charged and smaller dogs are charged less.
- In the UK, it is against the law for your dog to bother livestock – farmers can shoot your dog.
- In the UK, if your dog isn’t wearing an identification collar, you can be charged up to £5,000!
- In the UK, your dog must be leashed or muzzled at all times if he’s considered dangerous
- In the UK, it is against the law to not leash your dog on roads and public places.
- In the UK, if your dog causes an accident, injures someone, you are liable to pay thousands of pounds in compensation!
- In Belvedere, California, law states that all dogs must be accompanied by their humans in public spaces.
- In Hartford, Connecticut, it is against the law to educate dogs.
Crazy, right? We’ve got more! Watch out for Part 2!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay