I have to mention it though, being a responsible dog parent means you need to aware of the consequences of bringing puppies into this world. If you don’t want your dog to mother puppies, please spay or neuter them accordingly.
Having said that, this post is dedicated to mothers everywhere! You’ve earned a break mothers, you’ve earned it! Here’s Part 1, in case you missed it!
1. See? I’m smiling! I love my puppies. I love that they don’t let me sleep. I love that they make me want to disappear.
2. Hey mom? When will they stop feeding? It’s been going on forever now.
3. They’re still feeding. They have no manners.
4. Nobody told me how exhausting this would be. Have puppies, they said. It’ll be smooth.
5. Um. I don’t know what I look like anymore. I’ve forgotten the purpose of my existence.
How many moms relate to this? Let us know in the comments!
Feature Image Source: Pixabay